Logic Quest

on the quest for logic in ...

Saturday, April 09, 2005

Cheap sales site disguised as help site

Subscribe to te list and you will get emails like:

To celebrate, and as a special promo to my subscribers, I
had earlier dropped the price of my signature ebook, 5
Steps to a Saner Life, from US$99 to US$29.

I just realised I forgot to raise the price back up again!

That is really no way to run a business. Sigh.

And I have to rush out for a client meeting now, so I can't do
anything about the price for awhile.

I'll change the price back up to normal in a little while, but
you're welcome in the meantime to take advantage of my
carelessness.


Rajen has time to compose the lengthy mail but no time to raise the price ?

I would not trust the value of this guy's books at all unless I am interested to write sales letter like the above.

Links

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home